Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CRU Sunday

I am really looking forward to Sunday. The Campus Crusade worship team (from St. Cloud State) will be leading our Sunday morning worship services. I know everything will be excellent.

From my perspective, here is a quick, behind the scenes view of the team:

Even though a number of the musicians and singers have been involved on other church teams (including past CRU ensembles), this worship team really came together as a group this past fall. A new worship leader (Matt) was given the responsibility of the team. He took the reigns and started trail blazing new grounds for their campus ministry. Other vocal leaders have stepped up (Julie, Jess, Alberto, and Reese). The band is also a solid part of the worship team (Tony, Brent, Kal, and Tom). As a whole, they bring glory to God every week.

Their Christ-centered style of leadership is encouraging and refreshing. I know Westwood will be blessed to have a wonderful, meaningful time of worship on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new picture, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear em on Sunday. Should be good, I like the weeks that they've led in the past.

    ReplyDelete