Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday's Brian Teaser

The NFL season is starting this week (sorry, non-NFL fans), so this is some NFL trivia!

(1) What former Chicago Bear will be the starting quarterback for the Washington Redskins this week (wk 1)?
(2) Name the USC graduate, running back that will be starting for the Miami Dolphins this week (wk 1).
(3) Do you think the Vikings can win 6 games this year?
(4) Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year? What team will they beat in the big game?

Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

  1. 1) Rex Grossman
    2) Reggie Bush
    3) I think the Vikes can win far more than six games. They're gonna surprise people. (I'm the eternal optimist)
    4) The Super Bowl is gonna go through New England this year. I have NE beating Philadelphia in the big game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Jim. I hope the Vikes are gonna surprise me. I hope the McNabb experience will be great; however, I am cautiously optimistic. My Super Bowl picks...I think this is the year for the Chargers. I like them to play against the (sigh) Packers. I am afraid to say that I think the Packers will repeat, so I am pulling for the Chargers to win it all. I do like your NE pick though......

    ReplyDelete
  3. SD is a good pick to win it all; they have a potent offense as does NE. It's also hard to go against GB; I picked Philly to go to the big game because I simply don't want GB to repeat!!!

    ReplyDelete